Friday, July 29, 2011

Being creative hurt my brains

Source
Yup. I'm not a creative person. Maybe I am sometimes, but not at titles for blogposts. I just saved a lot and that really means like a huuuuge amount of concepts for posts about nailpolish (hoping it gives me that call of duty feeling (no, not the videogame) to post it for you). The titles are similair to the name of the polish (like I said, not creative).
I'm not posting swatch after swatch of the polishes (unless told differently), so they're actually Nail Of The Days (in short: NOTD). Which means I'm not polishing my nails because of my blog, I'm polishing them because, well, I polish them(?) and post it. I could call it NOTDs, but I think that's boring (and posts with titles similair to the name of the polishes are not, of course).
I think it's boring because it's just one color from one bottle and that's why it's not really worth it to call it NOTD even though it is my Nail Of The Day (my brains are functioning weird and freaky, I know, that's the reason why I am. WHUAHAHA, okay, back to Earth).
So, what I actually want to say is that I only give a post the title with NOTD (+ a super creative, original addition, duh) when it's not just one color, but something 'special'. Like a fun top coat, nail art and that kind of stuff.
And I will be wearing these polishes untill they chip, so ever now and then I edit a blogpost to tell you how long a nailpolish lasted and add some "end" pictures.
How does it sound to you?

Hope you understand what my not-functioning brains are trying to tell you!

xoxo -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).