Saturday, August 13, 2011

Top 5 Good Looking Actors

Source
It's scientifically proven that pretty women are increasing, but what about men? We, women, need some eyecandy too right? After the click 5 good looking actors.
The orderof the numbers are random.

Source
Paul Walker. You should check him out in Fast Five and the other Fast and Furious movies (exept Tokyo Drift). He has beautiful blue eyes, like they're lightening!

Source
Matt Bomer. He plays Neal Caffrey in White Collar. Gosh, love him!

Source
Paul Wesley, he plays Stefan Salvatore, a hot vampire, in The Vampire Diaries. Love his hair :)

Source
Channing Tatum. Step Up, Dear John, She's the Man.. Do I need to say more?

Source
Robert Hoffman. He plays in Step Up, She's the Man.. Well a real cutie, isn't he?

These are the 5 of the day, there are a lot more good looking actors, but I picked these first. Sorry, for the boring post, but as you know my camera is gone and I don't really like the quality of the pictures which my phone take, so I have to make some posts without my own pics :(

Hope the camera is fixed soon.

xoxo -Anna

1 comment:

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).