Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nivea Visage Oxygen Power

I don't know what it is, but the camera is shooting blurry photo's :(
Check out my new blog! --> http://www.annahayli.com/ see you there 😘

I always have dry skin round my cheek area. It causes redness and irritations on the skin and most of the time even little bumps, it looks like upcoming pimples, but they're not. So it's important for me to keep my skin hydrated and using good products for my skin, especially my cheeks. Most of the time I'm not using foundation, which means I don't cover it up (yeah, I'm lazy, veeerrryyyyy lazy). Wanna know if this day cream works for me? You'll find out after the click ;)
The packaging is a little bit unusual. When you press the button the gel-cream substance comes out like it comes out of a shaving thingy (you know what I mean?). You don't have to press really hard and long, otherwise you'll get too much cream. It's a daycream by the way, but I use it whenever I like to.


This daycream is for normal skin. It does hydrate my cheeks well, when I use it for a few days, the redness is gone, same for the creepy bumps. After use my cheeks are soft, but the cream leaves a kind of oily layer on my cheeks, which I don't like. What I do like about the cream is that it feels very fresh on the cheeks.


Would I consider buying this product again? There are a lot of other creams I'd like to try! And this one isn't that outstanding that I think Wow! I have to get some more of it! So I don't think I will, it is a well hydrating cream, though. You should give it a try yourself, because everyone's skin is different.

xoxo -Anna

2 comments:

  1. Ik denk dat dit niks voor mij is, er zijn inderdaad nog veel producten om te proberen.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja en het perfecte product is zo moeilijk om te vinden :(

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).