Sunday, July 31, 2011

L'Oréal Paris ColorAppeal Eyeshadow 153 Metal Plum


Two years ago I got this baby and a week ago I started to use it again. L'Oréal ColorAppeal eyeshadow. Wanna know if it's a good eyeshadow? Read more after the click!



The packaging of L'Oréal's eyeshadows look different from other eyeshadows. They press a certain pattern on the shadows, looks like a compas to me. It contains 3,5 grams of eyeshadow. It comes with a spongetip applicator, but I never used it.




Swatches:



The eyeshadow is well pigmented. I love the color. It's purple-, brown-, red-. pinkish with a silver shimmer. I really loooove this eyeshadow. In the shadows of your eye it will appear darker.


I think this color fits everyone, every eyecolor and skin tone. Got this one in a sale for half the price. Absolutely worth it!

xoxo -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).