Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How To Make Your Legs Look Longer

Source

I don't know what it is, but every woman wants beautiful, slim, long legs. I can't help you getting longer legs, but I can help you to fool the eye.
First of all: when your legs are slim they already look longer than when they are less slim.
Example:

Source

As you can tell, the length of the 5 boys is the same. Look at the legs of the boy who is standing most left and right. The legs of the boy most right look shorter than the boy most left right?
I am not telling you to lose weight.


But a few points whick you can think of when you're shopping new clothes:
  • Shorts, skirts, jeans etc. with a high waist make your legs look longer, because it'll look like your legs 'start' higher than they're actually are.
  • Heels will make everyone's legs longer.
  • Wearing long shirts which end lower than you butt will make your legs look longer; you won't be able to tell where your legs really start.
  • Back to the 2nd photo: tight jeans make your legs look skinnier than baggy jeans, so they'll appear longer than when you wear baggy jeans.
Hope it helps!

xoxo -Anna

PS: Feel free to tell me your experience(s) with these tips! I'd love to read them.

1 comment:

  1. it helps a lot!!! thanks!!! i knew most of them, but i wasn't shore if they are really true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).