Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Topic



Today was a busy day for me. Early this morning my mom woke me up and we went to shop (not really big deal shopping). I needed some shampoo and conditioner and as you can see I got them.

It's a drugstore's own brand and I think they're pretty new. This drugstore (Kruidvat) is only located in The Netherlands and Belgium, so I was thinking about posting some posts in Dutch for the products you can only buy in Kruidvat and other Dutch drugstores own brands. I don't really buy very much of the own brand of a drugstore, but I'd like to do a review in Dutch once in a while. That's why I am going to start a new topic called: For the Dutchies. This topic will only contain Dutch reviews.

xoxo -Anna

2 comments:

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).