Thursday, July 28, 2011

Garnier Deodorant Invisimineral


We all know Garnier with their anti-acne products, but did you know they had a line with deodorant? I didn't, until I went to Germany and saw it between other deodorants! Wanna know if it's worth a try?

I was very curious about it, so I first bought a roll-on, after that I got these two beauties.
They're just a spray deodorant. I like these better than roll-ons because you can use them for a long period, it won't spoil, roll-ons will and they dry faster.
It says to contain minerals, which will keep your armpits dry, and won't stain on your black shirt.

I like the packaging. It has a lock on it so it won't mess up your bag if there's some pressure on the spray button.


Both of them smell fresh and sweet, the scent lingers all day! It says to protect you against transpiring for 48 hours, I don't know if that is true (in 48 hours I probably already showered twice), but it sure keeps your armpits dry all day. I just took a shower and when I tried to wash my armpits I could feel they were dry, it was also a bit hard to remove it (yes, you could feel it). You know you've removed it when you can run your fingers over it smoothly and your armpits not feeling dry or rough (like superdry). I know, totally useless description, but I don't know how to explain that feeling.


So it's defenitely worth a try!

Edit: Okay, I washed my armpits with shower gel (didn't really work) and two different types of shampoo, my silly brain thought shampoo might help. I thought it worked, but I can still feel that there's something on my armpits. I guess it stays on very well than!

xoxo -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).