Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mini Haul: Cheap Hairmasks



As I told you I went shopping with my mom and Coco. We went to Op=Op. It's a Dutch discount shop, they import outlet products and sell them cheaper than in drugstores. They sell a lot of things, mostly products for hair, body and face. They also sell candy and things for laundry. I got six things. For a very small price :)
I bought three single use hairmasks of Montagne Jeunesse and tree in a tube of Gliss Kur. Two the same, one different one.


I thought these tubes were hair masks but after reading it carefully (it is in German) I discovered they weren't hairmasks, but conditioners.. Oops. They were in a big rack with big tubes (these) and small tubes, the small ones were hairmasks -.- stupid me. I thought these were bigger tubes with more in it. Aargh..
But the pricing was good 3 for 4 EUR.


The yellow one says to cure split ends (I don't know if thats even possible), we'll see if that's true.


The orange one says to help dry hair.


This is a single use 2-steps hair mask, one side  is the actual hair mask and the other side is a serum. This one is for thin hair, it should make your hair thicker and give it volume. It contains billberry and Hawaiian ginger.


This one is for brittle and split ends. With Vitamin E and shea butter.


This one's for colored, bleached or damaged hair. It contains cherry bark and avocado. You have to put it in hot water first, so it's a hot mask. I got these three for 5 EUR I think.

Reviews coming up!

xoxo -Anna

2 comments:

  1. Waar is die winkel? Ik woon in Eindhoven, dus wie weet :D Is het een keten of een winkel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Als het goed is, is het een keten :). Op hun website kun je zien waar ze gevestigd zijn. http://www.opisopvoordeelshop.nl/shoplocator.html (haha, ik spam mezelf)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).