Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update: Long Lasting Nailpolish


Monday I did a blogpost about the long lasting nailpolish which I was wearing. Guess what? I'm still wearing it! I was just thinking about removing it because it started to crackle and the outgrowth (?) is unacceptable (I'm not such a star at touch-ups and I get bored by colors quite fast). But then I decided to make an update with some pictures, showing you how it looks now (after about 1,5 week).

I didn't add any layers anymore. I didn't think it was necessary. Here are the pictures (close-ups, trying to show you the crackles and mini chips):


As you can see it starts to crackle + outgrowth (this is the only picture where you can see it).


The edges are slowly starting to come off. (outgrowth!!)


Mini chips only at the side.


From a bigger distance you can't really tell that there are chips.

A big hooray for this long lasting nailpolish :D

xoxo -Anna

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een mooi lakje. Ik vind de naam van je blog onwijs leuk. Ik volg je nu meteen even. Hihi, zag net dat je de link had veranderd op de doorverwijspagina. Hihi. Ik ben je eerste volger, JEUJJ! Heb je ook bloglovin'? Ga ik je daar ook even op volgen.
    Liefs,x xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankje! Nee, dat moet ik nog aanmaken, doe ik nu meteen even ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).