Monday, August 8, 2011

Dove Firming Beauty Body Lotion



A firm skin, who doesn't want a firm, bumpyless skin? This body lotion promises to make your skin firmer and make your curves show off more beautiful. Does it really work? I'll tell you more about it after the click!
Well, as you can see it's a big baby! It contains 400 ml. The substance is white and when you put it on your skin and, eeh, 'divide' it, it feels like showergel, really wet. You have to watch out to not put too much on your body, because it's so easy to blend it. It also doesn't 'dry' that fast, so you have to think about that when you're putting on clothes afterwards.


I can't find photos of the lotion itself and I can't make some photos of it either, because there's something with the camera and we had to send it back :(. Which means, you'll see some bad quality cellphone pictures for a while..

It does hydrate your skin, and after using it for several days my legs look 'skinnier' to me, but I don't know if that's really only because of the lotion, since I've been watching what I'm eating. I think it does help, though! So it works great with a diet, and it should work without a diet too :-).
Oh, and the smell of it really reminds me of Revlon's 24-hours cream, if you know what I mean.

Loving skin firmer,

xoxo -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).