Thursday, August 18, 2011

L'Oréal Paris Infaillible Eyeliner in 301 Night Day Black


The one in July's Favorites was dunzoo.. A friend used it to sign autographs with it and she didn't survive it :(. Poor Elle.. OK. Just kidding, but I got a new one today (August 16th). Since this is my third one and it works so well for me I'd like to write a blogpost about it! A big hooray for L'Oréal :D.
It's a automatic liner, not one which you have to sharpen. You can sharpen this one, but I don't think it's necessery. Because I always make the point.. omygosh.. Google Translate fails on me x(. Well let's just say after a few uses I give the point a lipstick shape. So the highest point is sharp enough for me to make those sharp lines and with the whole surface of the point I make thick lines.


The point has it's original shape. Not for long! Gehehehe. So, I really love this eyeliner! It's the first make-up product which I bought three times! It's pigmentation is great, it makes a dark, real black, line and stays on all day. Other liners get smudged :( even MAC's. I used MAC's Power Point once, first it was a great liner, but after a few weeks it started to smudge, and not on a good way, it's always like that with my eyes. I don't know how to describe it.


So, yes I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! :D And I also Think it's worth the price you pay for it, though I wouldn't mind if I could get cheaper eyeliners which stay on all day ;).

xoxo -Anna

PS Today (August 19th) I'm going to Belgium! Visit my Uncle. Excited! Hope I won't miss a train T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).