Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps Hard as Nails


To keep your nailpolish on for as long as possible, you need strong nails (and good polish). Sally Hansen's Hard as Wraps Hard as Nails promises to make your nails hard like fake nails. Does it work? Keep on reading!
The polish is just clear, you can use it as a base coat and as a topcoat or just like a clear polish.


The hole of the polish is bigger than the usual polish. I don't know why, but I think it makes the polish thick quicker than normal.


The brush is clear, funny. But does it make my nails hard as wraps? I does make my nails hard. Remember the post about Bourjois So Laque!? It dries so hard that when you bend your nail, it'll crack.. I don't know it thats good. But as a clear polish it's great. It makes you nails so hard!
Not the nails itself, but the coat of polish is hard.

Hope it was useful to you!

xoxo -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).