Monday, November 4, 2013

Catrice Cucuba No 02 Take It Mint


Today it's time for another nail polish! Catrice's 'Take It Mint' a mint green color from a limited edition collection called Cucuba, which launched in summer 2012.
I love pastels. So I also love mint green. It looks sweet, fresh and happy on your nails. The packaging of this lacquer is just like the others from Catrice, only this one has something printed on the cap.


A cute detail. The color I got is mint green as you can see. This one I got one year ago in, yes, Frankfurt. The stand of this collection was almost completely sold out and I was happy to be able to get my hands on this beauty.

Now, how does it look on my nails? I did a mini photoshoot to capture the color in different lighting.





OMG, I love this color, just the look of it makes me want to wear it again and again and again. As you can see, when it dries, the color appears to be al tiny little bit darker than when it's wet (and still in the bottle). But that's fine by me. I still love this color! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).