Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Hair Serum


I regularly style my hair with hot tools, so heat protection is important to my hair. It will protect it against the heat of the tools so my hair won't get that much damaged as when I don't use any protection. Today in the spotlights: Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Hair Serum!
I always love the smell of Pantene's shampoos and conditioners, so I was wondering how this would smell. It has a normal pump-system to get the product out.


I think it works just fine, not very special. The substance of the serum is pretty thick. It's not a watery serum, I like that. I've had ones which were almost like water and it always dripped off my hands.. Drama. But it's not as thick as John Frieda's original serum, it's between those two.


It's clear, like most serums. I've had this one for a long time now and when it was almost finished, I stopped using it, because I can't find it anymore in any store! :(


As you can see: almost finished. Noooo. But the main reason why I wrote this is because of the smell of this serum. OH. MY. GOSH. It smells SO yummy! It's the same smell as the Ice Shine shampoo, but much stronger and less thinned out. When I smell this.. hmmmm. Happiness all around. I can't describe the feeling, but I love it! When I put this in my hair and style it (that's the main reason why I use this, of course) the smell lingers for a day. Woah, I don't know about you, but when I wash my hair before I go to sleep and wake up the next day, the smell of my shampoo, conditioner, etc,etc is gone. I know people who have the lovely smell of their shampoo lingering around them all day, but not for me, pretty much never ever, but with this stuff it's like I freshly left the hairdresser. It also makes my hair very soft and looking shiny. Je l'adore!
Why I'm writing this now is because a few days ago I started using this again and I'm hooked, again.
Really not looking forward to when I pump out the last drip :'(, but oh well, these things happen.

I'd say go get this! You won't regret it.

Have a great day.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).