Saturday, December 14, 2013

Very Tiny Haul: Cute Organic Lipbalms


A week ago I went shopping with my mom. She wanted to visit the local market, so we went together. She also wanted to visit a bio/organic/green/healthy/clean (you know what I'm aiming at ;-) and guess what I saw there? These to beauties!
I thought they looked very cute and the packaging is not like other packagings of lip balms. This is what it loolks like when you remove the cap:


The tube which hold the balm is wider than regular lipbalms. It also has an extra plastic cap on top, probably to prevent contact with air so the balm won't spoil. What also attracted me, aside from the packaging, is that the balms are 'green' in the way it's produced.


From what I understand with my knowledge of the French language it says that 100% of the ingredients are from natural origin and 10% of the ingredients are from biological agriculture. Sounds promising!

And since winter is coming I have to take extra care of my lips, because they tend to dry out very fast and crack and stuff because of the cold weather. Can't wait to try out these cuties!

Have a wonderful day.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).