Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shop-Time In Amsterdam!


Last Saturday I went shopping with my Mom in Amsterdam! I didn't get very much things, but still I'm very happy with it.
We went to 'de Bijenkorf', which literally means the beehive. It's a department store and I love it there! They have everythin'g; make-up, clothes, high-end brands, shoes, pots and pans, you name it! First thing I got was a G-Star bag.


It's a pretty big bag, made from denim. In de front pocket fits a 15-inch laptop. I think it very handy in use especially when you travel a lot. 


On the inside it has 5 pockets; a 'main' big one, where you can dump anything you want and on te sides there are 3 smaller pockets where you can put other stuff like a diary, notebook or whatever and behind the two pockets on the picture above is one big pocket, where also fits a laptop, or some documents.


On the other side is a small pocket with a zipper.


On the left side of the bag hangs a leather thingy, where you can keep a key inside on a ring. I look forward to use this bag when I'm travelling or when I'm goin to school, this bag is pretty big, though, and since I'm not that tall it makes me look kind of small. Oh, well.

The next thing I got as you probably know from the picture above are glasses! Sunglasses actually. For a very very very long time I wanted to get some 'expensive glasses'. Because I ended up buying a cheap pair every year. The last pair I had, was probably about 5 euros or so. It were okay glasses, but they're very gross now, because I used them when I went to Neon Splash, a party with lots of paint all over the place and people. Yikes.
So I wanted to 'invest' in a more expensive pair of glasses. For me, it's very hard to find glasses to fit. It's not that they don't fit, but most of the time I don't like the way they make my face look. For example: when my face is slightly wider than the glasses go, I think they make my face look big (as if the glasses don't fit and your head is too big), or the shape of the glasses aren't really flattering for my face and all those little things which make glasses not fitting my face.
Now, a few years later, I finally found a pair which pretty much fits me, do actually rest on my nose, don't touch my cheeks. Yay!


Say hello to my new babies! Initially I wanted (very dark) glasses, you know, that people can't even tell where you're looking at, but I decided not to be too picky about it, since with my weird head, my eyes are always a little visible.
These are dark brown slash goldish and I like that! It's different from the standard black, if you know what I mean.
Cant wait for the sun to shine! Thet also have a little accent on one glass, I think it looks cute.


They're brown aviators from Michael Kors.
Luckily the glasses aren't too billboardy. By which I mean that it doesn't really scream Michael Kors all over the place. Just that little accent on the glass, what you wouldn't even notice when I walk pass you and 'Michael Kors' pressed on the sides.


Not a very clear picture, but my camera has a hard time making sharp close-up pictures and my hands aren't even that shaky.
I really like the fit of these glasses and I can't wait to try them on outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).