Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back Up Lash Curler + Kiko Supergloss Dupe?


As you all may or may not know, I moved out of my parents' house in February this year. Through the week I stay in the place I rent and during the weekends and holidays I stay at my parents' house (home;).
This means I have to take things up and down with me all the time. I kept up with it for a pretty long time, but lately I'm starting to forget a lot of things, which 'forces' me to buy back ups of products, in case I forget to take it with me.

Like my eyelash curler. I forgot mine at my parent's house, so I had to buy a new one, because without one, my lashes seriously don't curl at all.
So I went to the city and bought a new one, I decided to get the one from NYC.

I also got myself a new lip color. I wanted to buy a nude (lipstick)shade for my lips a long time and I decided that it was time to get it.
I saw the stand of Catrice and saw that they had a few new products, including this product. I was curious about it and decided to buy it. The swatches looked good to me (I don't test products in stores on my lips, but on my hands) and it looked similar to Kiko Supergloss, which is my favorite nude lip color.
If you want to find out if it's a good alternative, keep an eye on my blog! ;)

Sorry for the short blogpost today, I will review these babies soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).