Monday, September 1, 2014

Belgium August 2014


Last week Monday I went to Belgium to visit family, of course, I went shopping. I was there for 4 days and I didn't really buy very much (since I had to carry it with me on my way back home).
I did, however, buy some stuff that I'm very excited about to use!




This is all the stuff I bought (apart from food, hehe). Some showering gloves, to scrub your body. I was looking for these for some time now, because I use an epilator to remove hair and because of that, I have quite a few ingrown hair, which is not pretty. And that why I want to try out these gloves; to see if they can reduce ingrown hair.


I also bought a notebook. To be honest, I have a thing with notebooks ...and (fountain)pens. This is a notebook from teNeues. I'm not familiar with the brand, but the paper inside it look good to me. I like the idea that there are ruled and blank pages in it.





A fun detail is that the page which sticks to the cover on the inside (forgot what it's called) has a certain pattern printed on it. There were a few other colors to choose from with different patterns. I, obviously, chose this one. Can't wait to use it! I probably will (---> college starts Monday, which is today... ).


I also bought a nail clipper. They always come in handy right?


Next, I bought two brushes. They're from Be Creative Make Up. It's a brand by ICI PARIS XL, a make up store with mostly high end cosmetics and perfume. They're only located in The Netherlands and Belgium, if I'm not wrong.
I bought an eyeshadow brush and an eyeliner brush. I used them on my mom and I'm very excited to test these myself and review them!

And the last thing I bought, apart from tons of food, is a plastic funnel. It may come in handy sometimes. I remembered I needed one once, so I decided to buy one (it was 75 cents).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).