Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OPI My Chihuahua Bites!


Today a hot pink on my nails. I wore it in the summer and it is a perfect summery color! I really get that summerfeeling when I look at my nails with a few coats of this color, but unfortunately summer is over. But hey, nothing wrong with reminiscing right?



This OPI lacquer is from the Spring collection in 2006, correct me if I'm wrong, but since Chihuahuas do originally come from Mexico, I'm pretty sure I'm right hihi. I think it's a very special color, because it's not like all other hot pinks, it has more red in it, what makes it unique. It is also hard to capture the real color of the polish, so I made a bunch of photos in different lighting. 


  In real life it look a little bit darker than the picture shows, but every screen shows colors differently.


Moving on: the swatches!





I think bottom left is most close to it's real color. I love OPI nail polish, because it lasts pretty long, and it has a nice glossy finish, just like Bourjois Ultra Shine, what I like! I don't put on a top coat on OPI polishes, because I believe that it ruins the glossy finish and it makes the polish crack faster. One big love for OPI!

Enjoy your day!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).