Friday, November 1, 2013

Lancôme L'Absolu Nu Lipstick


As you might know I love make-up. I don't know why, but it fascinates me: the way packaging looks, how different the prices can be, you name it. When I get in to a store where they sell high end cosmetics, my brain crashes and I'm in heaven. Today I'll show you my very first and my very own (by which I mean one I didn't steal from my mom) high end lovely, yummy, beautiful lipstick from Lancôme!



I love the way that goldish tube looks, the high glossy packaging, the roses and even more fascinating: the way it opens and closes! Normally lipsticks close by a click-packaging, but not this one! nah-ah.



It has a magnet closing system! Isn't that cool?! Anyway, the lipstick is from the 'L'Absolu Nu' line, which is a lipstickline from Lancôme that has 12 different colors. The colors are subtile and easy to wear for every woman, that's what their page says. The lipsticks are also hydrating and you can barely feel that there's lipstick on your lips, sounds promising!

Now, the color that I got is 201 'Beige de Soie', which is, for me, a nude color, what I was looking for at that moment. 





It's a lovely color, it feels so soft on your lips, you won't even notice that there's something on your lips. There is one thing that I don't like about this lipstick and that's the scent. The scent itself is very subtile, but somehow, it gets in my mouth and I constantly smell/taste it and just don't like the taste of it, so for me, they could've left the perfume part out of the lipstick. For the rest it's my favorite lipstick at this moment and I love it! Apart from the perfume part.
It's a sheer color and therefore a perfect color for every moment of the day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).