Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hard-to-Combine Shoes


A while ago I bought these shoes. I thought they were pretty cute with the laces and that they're "closed" shoes, not that open like pumps. Most of the time I wear pumps and not these ankleboots(?). I don't really know how to call them. I actually barely wear them, because I find them hard to combine. Most of the time I wear jeans or leggings and these jeans or leggings obviously stop at the end of my leg, what causes a small part of my skin being visible. Not that I don't want any piece of skin covered, but I like the way it looks when you're wearing tights. Like it's one entirety. That's why I think these shoes are hard to combine with my pants. I still love them, though!

If you have any tips on how to wear these shoes, please do tell :-)


It's very hard to capture the color of these shoes, especially in this light (I really don't like the way colors turn out in this light, oh well), but it's somewhere between the colors of these two pictures.
What do you think about this kind of shoes? Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).