Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 2014 Favorites


August has passed, which means that it's time for a Favorites of the month August! I will show you the products I used this month (August 2014). And review them later in a Favorits Review blogpost.




As you can see I only have 5 favorite products this time. Since this month fell in the summer holidays I didn't have to put on make up everyday, because there were days that I just chilled at home.

Let's start with the Lush Tea Tree Water. I started using it for the third time (for this bottle). This time I'm so hooked I bought a new 250g bottle of it. As I told before, it's refreshing, it helps my skin getting better hydrated, it reduces redness, etc. I just love it. I think next time I might try one of the other toners of Lush.


A new, but actually not so new favorite! The L'oréal 16h Infallible Retractable Eyeliner, but this time not in black, but grey (called Grey Obsession). I like it for underlining my eyes, the line of this pencil looks softer than a black line.

Next, a new (oh, yes) black eye pencil.


The Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever.

You might, or might not have seen this one before:


The angled eyeliner brush, which I use for my brows. It was one from HEMA I got a few years ago. It's just a cheap 2-3 euros brush, made of synthetic, stiff hair. I don't like it for lining my eyes with gel liner, but I do like it for drawing my eyebrows.

Last, but not least:


The Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother. I can't wait to tell you more about this product! My God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

~ no spam; how sweet your comment may be and even though you might not have the intention to spam, it will be marked as spam. If you want to share your URL, you can select the option Name/URL in the section "Comment as:".

~ if you have a question about something totally different than the post, it might be easier to contact me through the contact form of even through email; that way you are more certain you will receive an answer (I don't know if you will get a notification when someone replies on a comment and this way it's easier for me to reply; without boring the rest of us with my answer ;-).